APC 230V AVR IEC Sockets Back UPS 950VA
- Output power capacity 520 Watts / 950VA
- Output Connections (6) IEC 60320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage 230V
- Input Connections IEC 60320 C14
- Cord Length 1.2meters
- Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Mini slot supports various optional management cards which provide basic or essential monitoring, management and control features for the UPS.
- Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes .
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
- Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions.
No posts found