Crown Wood Working Drill Bit CTWDP0008
- Wood Working Drill Bits
- Size : 10.0x133x87mm
- Shank: Straight Shank
- Surface Treatment: Black Flute And Bright Land
- Length Characteristic: Standard
- Processing Technology Characteristic: Roll Forged Drills
- Made of high carbon steel or chrome vanadium (CRV) with brad point and 2 shouldered cutting spurs. Centre point enters first; Prevents "skating".
- Cutting flutes are engineered for optimum chip ejection so drill will not bind and burn out.
- For drilling accurate, splinter-free holes in soft wood, hard wood, plywood and hardboard.
- Used in hand drills, electric portable drills, drill presses and lathes.
No posts found