Avoid haggling or being price-gouged! Find the best value with fair prices straight from distributor/manufacturer
Look at the pictures, description, sizes, brand, features and make an informed buying decision
- DSM: Pay with Cash on delivery (In DSM), Mobile Money or Credit Cards
- Other regions: Pay with mobile money or credit card before goods are delivered
- DSM: Get your order in your hands within 6-12 working hours
- Other regions: Pick your order up from Transporter in 2-3 days
O’Cuisine produces high quality and performance French-made cookware suitable for everyday use in the kitchen. It is made in France from tough, heatproof, borosilicate glass, which is resistant to thermal shock and accidental chipping. O’Cuisine boasts the largest furnace in the world and produces the highest quality borosilicate glass cookware and bakeware right out of Châteauroux, France.
The dish is designed to heat gently and evenly so your food is cooked evenly and stays hot for longer. The non-porous surface of borosilicate glass is scratch, stain and odour resistant, which makes it 100% hygienic and a healthier solution to other types of cookware. All O’Cuisine cookware is free from plastic, harmful chemicals and is also eco-friendly. They are made to be dishwasher safe for easier cleaning.
Ôcuisine® mixing bowl is ideal if you need to prep small to big batches of batters and doughs. The shape of the bowl makes it easier to avoid spilling. It is just as practical when it comes to prepping less or more depending on your needs. The transparency of the glass makes it easier to check if the batter or cream was mixed well. As per all ÔCuisine® glass ranges, there is no scratch risk or odor/color transfer.
- Product Code: 180BC00/1046
- Capacity: 2L
- International Measures
- 220°C thermal shock
- 300°C Oven Safe & -40°C Freezer Safe
- Microwave, Oven, Fridge, Freezer and Dishwasher safe.
- 10 Year Warranty
No posts found