Avoid haggling or being price-gouged! Find the best value with fair prices straight from distributor/manufacturer
Get the correct product
Look at the pictures, description, sizes, brand, features and make an informed buying decision
Pay however you like
- DSM: Pay with Cash on delivery (In DSM), Mobile Money or Credit Cards
- Other regions: Pay with mobile money or credit card before goods are delivered
Delivery throughout Tanzania
- DSM: Get your order in your hands within 6-12 working hours
- Other regions: Pick your order up from Transporter in 2-3 days
Pedigree Puppy Pouches with Jelly Multi-Pack - Chicken & Beef with Veg
Pedigree puppy pouch multi-pack with 2 tasty flavours in jelly, Chicken & Veg and Beef & Veg , is designed for your growing pup. From Vitamin E to help build their immune system, to protein that is gentle on their sensitive tummies. Tasty, complete wet puppy food, that makes for a great treat for your puppy.
- Multi-pack contains 4 x 100g pouches - 2 of each Chicken & Veg and Beef & Vegin Jelly pouches
- With quality ingredients to support your puppies health and growth into adulthood
- No added artificial colours, artificial flavours or preservatives
- Best fed as a treat to complement dry food
- Opened pouches can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days
With Chicken & Rice: meat and animal derivatives (48%, including 4% chicken), cereals (including 4% cooked rice), oils and fats (including 1% sunflower oil), minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts.
With Beef & Rice: meat and animal derivatives (48%, including 4% beef), cereals (including 4% cooked rice), oils and fats (including 1% sunflower oil), minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts.
Protein 8.5%, fat 7%, inorganic matter 2.5%, crude fibres 0.12%, moisture 78.5%, calcium 0.4%, phosphorus 0.3%
Additives per kg
Vitamin D3 250 IU, Vitamin E 300 mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 0.6 mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 10 mg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 15 mg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate 8 mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 116 mg, Cassia gum 1600 mg
No posts found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply