Total Auto Air Compressor 12V 120PSI with Light TTAC2506
To Inflate Truck Utility Vehicles,Cars, and Motorcycle Tires:
- To achieve optimal performance, when operating your air compressor your vehicle's engine should be running.
- Plug the compressor's power cord into the battery of your vehicle. Screw the air hose's brass valve tip directly onto the tires' air valve.
- Turn the compressor ON-begin to inflate tire.
- When the pressure gauge indicates the desired pressure. Switch the unit OFF and remove the air hose from the valve (normal tire pressure is 28-35PSI).
Precautions on use:
- Allow sufficient cooling time before storing.
- All parts are lifetime lubricated, and no oiling is required.
- To avoid low voltage of auto battery, please have the engine running when using the air compressor.
- Be sure the unit's power switch is in the OFF position when not in use.
For all other Inflatable Objects Including Bicycle Tires, Rafts, Air Beds, and Sports Balls:
- Start your vehicle's engine, then plug the compressor's power cord into the battery.
- A selection of nozzles is provided to fit most inflatable objects. Simply screw the appropriate nozzle into the brass tip of the air hose.
- Attach the appropriate nozzle to the inflatable object and turn on the power switch. When the object is inflated to desired firmness or pressure, turn the compressor off.
- Heavy duty gauge
- Built-in switch
- 3m electric cable
- Copper wire dc motor
- Two-way drain valve
- Steel body structure
- Brand: Total
- Model Number: TTAC2506
- Type: Air Compressors
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Heavy duty air compressor with light
- Power supply: 12V
- Rated current: 18A Max
- Max pressure: 120 PSI
- Duration working time: 15 minutes
- 5M air hose with a brass quick releasing adapter
- 120 PSI high-quality pressure gauge
- 3m cord with battery clips
- with 3pcs LED
- 2x cylinder diameter: 30mm
- Packed by color box and canvas bag
- 1pcs pu hose
- 1pcs battery clips
- 1set adapters
No posts found