Hisense Sound Bar 2.1 CH 108W Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital, Remote Control with Built-in Subwoofer HS 214
The Hisense HS214 2.1 Channel Soundbar creates incredible sound in a compact and sleek form factor. Low-end frequencies are not lost with a powerful built-in sub-woofer that drives robust sound without taking up more precious space in the room. The HS214 is Roku TV Ready™ certified and verified to work seamlessly with your Roku TV™. That means you'll enjoy smooth setup, easy access to sound settings, and compatibility with any Roku® remote. A simple audio alternative that delivers a huge entertainment experience.
Sound bar Key Features
Easy to place and connect to your television, the Hisense H214 is an All-In-One soundbar that improves your TV sound experience and is perfect for TV’s 32” or larger. Instead of just hearing the scene, you’re transported into it. A built-in subwoofer delivers excellent bass for a full-bodied audio experience. You’ll feel the “boom” while the two front-facing speakers project bright, clear high-and mid-range frequencies.
Being Together Makes Each Better
As a best companion, the Hisense Sound bar is paired perfectly with its ULED TVs. Upgrade your Visual and Audio Enjoyment from Hisense ULED TVs and Sound bars, you can go beyond what you see.
With HDMI OUT (ARC), the Hisense HS214 Sound bar can connect to your TVs through one single HDMI cable, and also connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, you can control both with one remote. You’ll be easily enjoying better TV sound in seconds.
Roku TV Ready
The HS214 is Roku TV Ready™ certified and verified to work seamlessly with your Roku TV™. That means you'll enjoy smooth setup, easy access to sound settings, and compatibility with any Roku® remote.
Roku, Roku TV, Roku TV Ready and the Roku TV Ready logo are trademarks of Roku, Inc.
Wireless Music Streaming
The Hisense Soundbar includes Bluetooth technology for easy wireless connections to the smart devices. Enjoy music from your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Model Number: HS214
- Dolby Digital; Yes
- PCM: Yes
- Multi ch PCM: Yes
- FLAC/WAV/ALAC/WMA/MP3/AAC/AAC+: WAV(48K)/WMA/MP3/FLAC
- Display Screen: Yes, LED Screen
- Standby LED Indicator: Yes
- Sound bar Color: Black
Dimensions & Weight
- Sound bar Dimensions: 25.6x3.7x2.3 inches
- Sound bar Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Sound bar Package Dimensions: 30.8x6.2x5.0 inches
- Sound bar Package Weight: 6.0 lbs
- Channels: 2.1 CH
- Speakers: 3 including subwoofer
- Max Output Power: 108W (2x27W LR, 54W Subwoofer)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20KHz
- Sound Mode: Movie/Music/News
- Virtual Surround: Yes
- Power Consumption: 20W
- Standby Consumption: <0.5W
- Power Supply (Voltage/Hz): AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Wi-Fi: No
- Bluetooth: Yes, BT4.2
- Auto Power On with Signal detected: Yes (HDMI, Coaxial and Optical)
- Auto Power Off without Signal: Yes, all sources
- Roku TV Ready: Yes
- Remote: Yes, 2xAAA Batteries included
- Quick Start Guide and/or User Manual: Yes
- HDMI Cable: 1
- Optical Cable: 1
- Power Cable: 1
- Wall Mount Kit and Guide: Yes
- HDMI eARC, CEC: Yes
- USB Input: 1, Audio Only
- Coaxial Input: 1
- Line Audio Input (3.5mm): 1
- Optical Audio Input: 1
- HDMI Input; 1, Audio Only
No posts found