Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at NidaDanish.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with Us.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
Company (referred to as either “the Company”,” We,” “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Nida & Danish Trading LTD, situated at Aggrey Street, Kariakoo, Dar es Salaam.
“Goods” or “item/s” refers to the items offered for sale on the website.
“Orders” mean a request by you to purchase goods from us.
“Website” refers to NidaDanish, accessible from https://www.nidadanish.com/
“You” means the individual accessing or using the website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the website, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 24 hours without giving any reason for doing so. In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by cancelling your order on the website.
We cannot cancel your order if it has already been shipped.
Conditions for Returns
We only accept returns for damaged, defective or wrong item/s. For more information about defective goods – please read our [warranty policy]( https://www.nidadanish.com/warranty-policy/)
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return/refund, please make sure that:
- The item/s were delivered in the last 3 days.
- The Item/s are damaged upon receipt or in unpresentable condition (this applies only to orders within Dar es Salaam. For orders made outside of Dar es Salaam, please hold the transporter liable for charges.) Note that item/s damaged after delivery has been made/in possession of the customer are not eligible for a return or refund.
- The item/s are unused and in the same condition that you received it (with the exception of defective goods)
- Item/s are in the original packaging.
- Receipt is available
To make a return/refund request
If you find you meet the conditions for a return/refund (mentioned above):
1. Go to www.nidadanish.com and make a return request
- A picture of the item/s or
- An explanation to support your claim
- Your receipt
- And order number
3. We will get back to you within 3 days
Please inspect the the item on the spot (without damaging the original packaging) during delivery to ensure the item is correct / is undamaged and report any issues to the carrier. (Only for orders within Dar es Salaam).
Once we have investigated your claim, we will contact you. If your claim is concerning a manufacturer defect, we may ask you to mail it to us for further investigation. You are responsible for the risk and cost of returning the goods to us. If the item/s are eligible for a return, we will exchange or repair the product for free. Or in the event, the latter isn’t possible due to stock depletion or any other reasons, we will credit your NidaDanish.com account (in-store credit) with the item/s value (excluding shipping costs) within 3 days.
Shipping costs are nonrefundable. You can collect your repaired/ newly replaced item/s or choose to have the item/s mailed back to the same address as initially ordered with additional shipping costs.
The goods have to be mailed at the following address:
Nida & Danish Trading LTD, Aggrey Street, Kariakoo, Dar es Salaam
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: