This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from Nida & Danish Trading LTD. We are not liable for any incidental damage arising from breach of any express or implied warranty on the product. Nida & Danish Trading LTD reserves the right to adjust both the period and terms from time to time.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers material or manufacturing defects under normal use effective for 12 months from date of purchase. During the warranty period, Nida & Danish Trading LTD will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or manufacturing defects, under normal use and maintenance.
The Warranty does not cover:
o Accidental damage, damage due to improper use, negligence, mishandling/abuse, insufficient care or poor maintenance.
o Any defects caused by usage not in accordance with operations/instruction manual.
o Any defects caused by voltage fluctuation or voltage instability.
o Damages caused by exposure to environmental influences, climate conditions or situations that can reasonably be expected to cause more than the usual level of wear.
o Defects that occur as a result of exposure to mechanical and physical loads that cannot be considered as intended for that product.
o Damages incurred over transit to regions out of Dar es Salaam (The transporter will be liable for damages caused. It is at the discretion of the customer and transporter to settle charges and/or disputes.)
o Defects caused by rust, corrosion, scaling, bacterial deposits, water spillage or household insects or pests
o Damage and shortcomings derived from unusual external factors such as a lightning strike or from natural disasters.
o Replacement of spare parts (such as knobs, handles, lights, buttons, plates, switches, cables, coils compressors, etc.) that have been damaged or misplaced as a result of misuse, negligence or accidental loss.
o Faults that occur due to normal wear and degradation.
o Damage due to intent or gross negligence.
o Theft or loss.
- The Warranty is not applicable if:
- Repair has been attempted by unauthorized persons.
- Original design or functionality of the product has been altered.
- Modifications have been made to comply with local voltage requirements and other safety or technical standards.
- The warranty card or receipt is damaged, defaced or tampered with in any way.
- The Serial No. / Model no. of the set has been tampered with or removed.
- Product is not used according to its intended utility e.g. domestic or commercial.
- No claim whatsoever will be entertained without the original warranty card/receipt.
- Where faults in the equipment are viewed by the authorized service center to be manufacturing defects the equipment will be serviced free of charge. Unless it is necessary, only faulty parts will be replaced and not the product.
- The product must be delivered to our service center at owner’s expense, risk and responsibility.
- The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and it is not transferable.
- This warranty applies only to products sold and used in Tanzania.
How to submit a claim
Contact us to see whether you are eligible for a free repair or replacement. If you are not, we can also repair the product for a fee in our own authorized service center.
Understanding the difference between a Warranty and a Guarantee
A guarantee is an agreement from the manufacturer confirming that they will repair or replace an item if something goes wrong within a certain amount of time after you buy it. It is a promise or an assurance, especially one given in writing, that attests to the quality or durability of a product or service, or a pledge that something will be performed in a specified manner.
A warranty is a type of guarantee that a manufacturer or similar party makes regarding the condition of its product. It also refers to the terms and situations in which repairs or exchanges will be made in the event that the product does not function as originally described or intended.