Avoid haggling or being price-gouged! Find the best value with fair prices straight from distributor/manufacturer
Look at the pictures, description, sizes, brand, features and make an informed buying decision
- DSM: Pay with Cash on delivery (In DSM), Mobile Money or Credit Cards
- Other regions: Pay with mobile money or credit card before goods are delivered
- DSM: Get your order in your hands within 6-12 working hours
- Other regions: Pick your order up from Transporter in 2-3 days
- Moisturizes baby skin and helps protect from dryness
- Pure mineral oil forms a silky barrier to help prevent excess moisture loss
- Great for baby massage and parent-baby bonding
- Clinically proven mild and gentle formula for your baby's skin
- Dermatologist and allergy-tested
- Locks in up to ten times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin
- Use to soothe and relieve dry, rough patches
- Leaves skin glowing and baby soft
JOHNSONS Baby Oil locks in ten times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion on dry skin.
Clinically proven to help prevent excess moisture loss, JOHNSONS Baby Oil is gentle and easy to spread, so makes great for baby massage, leaving your baby's skin soft and smooth.
JOHNSONS Baby Oil is especially developed for new-born skin, creating a light protective barrier on the skin. It can also be used to soothe and relieve dry, rough patches on adult skin.
JOHNSONS baby care products. Trusted by moms for over 100 years!
About the brand:
For over 125 years, JOHNSONS has provided safe, mild and gentle products for babies and adults. All JOHNSONS baby products are soap-free, hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested and paraben-free as part of our promise to enable a healthy future for all babies. Every JOHNSONS product is made with the purest and highest-quality ingredients because we are committed to happy, healthy development.
Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Parfum
How to use:
Use after baby bathtime when you want to help seal in moisture and refresh dry skin. Pour a small amount onto palms and rub hands together to warm, then gently apply onto skin.
No posts found