Korkmaz Ornella Alu Omelette 20cm A1348
Korkmaz Ornella Alu. Omelette Ø20 cm A1348
Size: 20 cm
- Volcanic looking PTFE coating with excellent non-stick properties on interior surfaces
- Extra resistance and strength against scratching
- Environmentally friendly production technology
- Cooking without toxic fumes (no PFOA, cadium or lead)
- Easy to clean
- It provides maximum time and energy savings thanks to the Solar Base base system, which provides the highest heat transfer on all types of cookers, including induction.
- It does not contain harmful heavy metals such as lead and cadmium.
- It provides high cooking performance even at low heat with its high thermal conductivity.
- It makes more delicious meals by using less oil than other types of cookware.
- It is produced from materials that can be recovered by recycling.
- The superior technology of Volcanite Coating is incomparable with its non-stick and scratch-proof properties from pot to pan, prepared by Weilburg with not 1, not 2, but 5 layers of volcanic coating.
- It is resistant up to 70,000 washes.
Ornella, produced from recycled, completely natural material, with environmentally friendly technology, makes delicious meals using very little oil with its extra scratch-resistant volcanic-looking PTFE coating and high-temperature resistant silicone outer coating.
No posts found